Tuesday 25 October 2011

Good Fight


Today I had a good fight with my new friend.Do you want to know who’s the great fighter that had beaten me two game out off three game.


                                               His name is Izzul Ikhwan.


Actually,I just know him because he is from a boarding school.However our friendship becomes closer because he has same interest with me,playing ping-pong.From his story,he had represented the Batu Pahat table tennis team in 2009.This make me interested to compete with he.
                Sharp on 3.00p.m I came to his house at Taman Pulai Flora.We both went at Kompleks Sukan UTM to play at there.We fastly change our our shoes and start warming up.We take 15 minute for that.Then the game start when the first serve me by Izzul.First game I win by rubber set .It hard to defeat him because his side spin very fast and powerful.I take 30 minute.This game make a bit tired.We both take a rest 30 minute.
                After break,we start playing again,I make the first serve,I win the first two point.Now I confident to defeat him again.However my confident make game very severe.Argh!!!! mistake by mistake I made and I lose in the great battle.Second game start after we take a short break.I make the first serve again.I win in the first set,in second set my spirit goes.don’t why this happen,maybe my smash away from the table.
                In this three game I had recognize my weakness.I must overcome this problem to become a greatest ping pong player in Malaysia.Any contender that want to compete with is welcome just message in my facebook(Shamin Ansar).

3 comments:

  1. i just know him
    our friendship becomeS
    he had representED
    this make interested-- there is grammatical error. but i donno how to correct it.haha
    lazy to read anymore..88
    haha^^ m ciahue =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From his story,he had represented the Batu Pahat table tennis team in 2009.This make me interested to compete with he.--suppose to be like this---> From his story,he represented for Batu Pahat table tennis team in 2009.This make me interested to compete with him.

    ReplyDelete